Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring
The Elite, Virtual Based, "Step-by-Step" Insurance Agent Coaching and Mentoring Company
Q. What do we do better than any other insurance agent coaching and mentoring company?
A. We make complicated things simple!
Q. Make complicated things simple . . . what do you mean?
A. Just as the English language has 171,000 commonly used words all built on 26 letters, a successful insurance agency is built on 23 core processes.
Q. I am not a tech savvy agent, can you still help me?
A. Yes. We deconstruct the 23 core insurance agency processes and reconstruct them specific to your agency in a way that regardless of where the agency is currently with technology and staffing we will improve your agency.
Q. What should I do next to see if Inspire a Nation is the right fit for me?
A. Use the "Running Man" and/or "Inspy" our Automated Assistant to navigate around our site and to see our 4 primary offerings and solutions.
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE!
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring
Run Time 2:00
Insurance Agent Mentoring and Coaching designed to
double or triple your current sales and retention numbers in 16 weeks!
What benefits will I see if I properly utilize your Insurance Agency Mentoring Service?
How do we know? Because we have grown from a 1 person shop to a group of member and partner agencies that produce over $800 Million in annual sales in under 10 years, while selling a product that can be found on almost every corner in America, Insurance!
CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY HERE
Our 4 Featured Products and Services
A membership Includes:
1. A Monthly one-on-one web mentoring accountability and process implementation session with an Inspire a Nation Senior Mentor. (2x one-on-one web sessions per month for Level 2 Memberships)
2. Free subscription to the Data and Marketing Super Center CRM (Level 2 and Level 3 Memberships)
3. Access to the award winning Inspire a Nation Video and Document Library and the 16 Week Agency Onboarding Program with step-by-step videos, job aids, scripts, and resources. (1000's of insurance agent specific training resources, at your finger tips)
We literally show you hour-by-hour, day-by-day, and week-by-week the tasks and tools you will need to double or triple the sales and retention in your agency. We do this by giving you numbered Action Steps to follow (The "Running Man"), step-by-step video instructions, and screen capture based training.
4. Biweekly recorded webinar and/or article training sessions, sent to your inbox, on various topics that are important to staffing and running a small business.
5. Subscription to the Inspire a Nation E-Newsletter with tips and tricks that will keep you and your team motivated and engaged with tasks and campaigns that are important in your agency.
6. Email, phone, and web meeting support from the Inspire a Nation help desk team.
Product 2. Our Marketing CRM
Check out free tools and resources we provide such as a P&C Agency Marketing Plan, Licensed Sales Producer Interview Questions, Weekly Marketing Calendar, and more!
Need Help? Use the blue chat box icon on the bottom right to chat with "Inspy" our Automated Assistant
The 3 Primary Jobs of an Insurance Agency Leader - Billy R. Williams Ph.D., President - Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring.
In this tell-it-like-it-is interview, Dr. Williams details what agency leaders should focus on in the insurance agency.
If you are a strong agency leader you will applaud the interview!
If you are an average or below average insurance agency leader you will have tons of excuses as to why you can't do what Dr. Williams recommends and why your staff members won't buy in.
Who are we?
We are Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring, America’s leading Insurance Agent and small business coaching and mentoring experts.
Our expertise is in helping two specific types of businesses: Insurance Agents, and, Small Business Owners with less than five full-time employees.
Our founder and president Billy R. Williams PhD., is considered to be the best insurance agent and small business owner guru in the country by most insurance agents, industry executives, and industry insiders.
What do we do better than any other coaching and mentoring company?
We take you by the hand and shorten the learning curve by giving you an exact day-byday, week-by-week schedule to follow, along with step-by-step videos, picture based job aids, written instructions, and one-on-one web coaching and accountability sessions.
Example Claims Process Steps = Reported Claim + Initial Claims Email + Follow-Up Phone Call + Permission to Text Message + Policy Weakness Conversation + Etc.,
Our most effective insurance agent membership level!
Here is an example of our video training:
In addition to videos, training tools, scripts, fillable forms, and other mentoring resources, a member is authorized a 60 Minute one-on-one video, accountability and mentoring implementation session with an IAN mentor. This one-on-one web session is a critical piece of the overall mentoring program and allows us to fully train the agent and their staff on specific processes and tasks.
1. A Monthly (or biweekly) one-on-one web mentoring accountability and implementation session.
2. Access to the award winning Inspire a Nation Video and Document Library with step-by-step videos, job aids, scripts, and resources.
3. Biweekly webinar sessions on various topics that are important to running a small business.
4. Subscription to the Inspire a Nation E-Newsletter with tips and tricks that will keep you and your team motivated and engaged with tasks and campaigns that are important in your agency.
5. Email, phone, and web meeting support from the Inspire a Nation help desk team.
Written in a short, easy to read, "Twitter" style, this workbook (E-Book) will make it super easy for you to understand what and how to implement the best processes to grow your insurance agency.
Everything from finding the right niche, marketing, prospecting, agency automation and technology, process workflows, lead tracking formulas, to what tasks your staff should do every day in the agency.
With over 150 pages of knowledge and wisdom, the workbook is chocked full of links to videos, audio snippets, forms, and other resources to help explain the tasks and processes.
Here is actual audio that is part of the checklist tasks: http://bit.ly/Tasks2Audio
Active Inspire a Nation Members: Hyperlinks in the e-book will take you directly to the corresponding sections of the Video and Document Library.
The workbook also provides a .ics electronic tasks calendar link which will allow you to load tasks and detailed audio instructions into your favorite calendar tools such as Outlook, ICal, or Google Calendar.
Cost? $49.00 (Instant Download)
The Manual and Workbook is also available on Amazon for $54.00
Here is the Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521963630