The (Live, In-Person) 2 - Day Fix My Insurance Agency Process Implementation Workshop will return in 2022! Dates TBD. More info to come soon.
Active Members: After signing in, use the DOWNLOAD STORE or search "Biweekly" In the "LIBRARY ITEMS" search box to access the most recent Biweekly Mentoring and Training Sessions - Use Google Chrome for the best experience with our website.
CHECK OUT OUR DOWNLOAD STORE TO SEE SOME OF THE TRAINING AND MENTORING TOPICS INSIDE THE VIDEO AND DOCUMENT LIBRARY!
QUICKLINKS TO OUR VARIOUS PROGRAMS
(Btw . . you can also use our chatbot to help explain our programs)
WITH SO MANY INSURANCE AGENT COACHING AND MENTORING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, HOW CAN I TELL WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR MY AGENCY?
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring
The Elite, Online Based, Step-by-Step Focused Insurance Agent Coaching and Mentoring Company.
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is a Williams Investment Group Company.
Williams Investment Group is a group of more than 160 partner agencies that produce over a billion dollars a year in new and renewal insurance premiums.
Because our mentoring is taught by investors that are also insurance agents, we mentor you on the best automated tasks, processes, and tools that will not only make you a great agency, but will also make your agency more valuable if you needed to get a loan or sell it one day.
TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
I spent two days at Billy's workshop in Arlington. It was absolutely fantastic. I have been to a lot of workshops and this is the only one where the host sits down with you and works through the processes with you. He helps you set up everything that you need or want to work on. It is a great intimate setting and it is well worth your time.
Curtis Ostler - Agency Owner
I went as a guest to help my best friend & was blown away! I had no idea this type of Quality training was available to agents! Billy R Williams, PhD, is a master trainer/motivator! You were there all Monday evening, helping, encouraging us to make the processes you just showed us during the day, ours, by building the templates you showed us during our first days training into our AMS. Wow, I've never experienced this in my Insurance career. Then you did a live claims followup call for one of the agents attending & showed us how easy it is, if one follows your process, to turn a claim into an opportunity! You are the Master at building simple processes that if followed, will help an agent get to a $10 Million book of business sooner vs. later. If you want to grow your agency faster, take advantage of what Billy offers at hashtag#InspireANation Billy, it was my pleasure to meet you & go through your training this week. Thank you.
Just went to Fix my insurance agency workshop and have been able to implement several of the 23 core processes that were lacking in our agency
Well worth the time.
I've attended a lot of workshops over the years and this was the first and only one to actually help me implement changes during the workshop! I've got actual processes to follow and proven ways to get from point A to point B every time. It also helped me take the emotion out of tough decisions.
We had the opportunity to participate in the Fix my Insurance Agency workshop. It was amazing! We are an estate planning law firm. Most of the information was relevant to building and automating a business. Getting, caring and retaining clients and processes that impact. Great implementation process.
Dr. Billy Williams' mentoring program is exactly what we needed. He has systems and processes that makes growing your agency fun and exciting. The systems and processes work and they make everything easier. We really like that the systems are step by step.
While attending the Elevate ‘18 Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, I was able to see Billy Williams present. He has an amazing way of connecting with the audience and puts concepts into ways that really engages with those in attendance. One thing I took away from his speech when discussing leading others, was the concept of not having to love your job, but the job has to support what you love. If you have an opportunity to see him speak, don’t miss out!
I listened to Billy speak at the AI Brainshare Event in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. His laser focus on improving agencies through effective management of agency personnel was hard to miss. If you are willing to commit your time and energy toward improving your agency, his mentoring will get you across the finish line. As Billy would say, "It's not easy but it is simple".
See many more testimonials on our Testimonials Page or on Google by searching "Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring + Mansfield,TX"
"We have one job as an insurance agent . . . offer the coverage that will best protect our customer's quality of life should they ever have to file a claim! If we don't wake up every day mentally prepared to do our one job . . . we are a sorry excuse for an insurance agent! Hearing or reading what I just said might piss you off, but in your head and in your heart, you know I'm right.
Billy R. Williams' Ph.D.
THE 20 STATIONS OF THE $10 MILLION REVENUE ASSEMBLY LINE THAT INSPIRE A NATION TEACHES
Our goal at Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is to add $10 Million in revenue to your insurance agency in 3 - 5 years. That can't happen without an assembly line approach to growing your agency.
WE HAVE MASTERED BUILDING AND GROWING AN INSURANCE AGENCY
The $10 Million Insurance Revenue Assembly Line
IT TAKES AN ASSEMBLY LINE APPROACH BUILD A $10 MILLION REVENUE INSURANCE AGENCY.
The Inspire a Nation Mentoring Program will provide the support, accountability, checklists, workflows, scripts, templates, and other resources you will need to maximize the Insurance Agency Assembly Line!
1. Carriers ><Niche - Your carriers will guide you to your niche, or the agency will choose a niche and work with carriers that can support the niche.
2. Products and Standard Coverage Recommendations > Your carriers and your niche(s) will determine the products that you market and sell. Set an Agency Standard for Coverage Recommendations per policy and per coverage.
Any coverage below the Agency Standard should be considered a Policy Weakness
Auto = 100/300 UM/UIM
Auto = $50.00/day Rental Reimbursement
Home = $500K Liability
Loss of Business Income at 60%
3. Agency Reports > We will teach you how to track reports that will allow you to make effective business decisions;
4. 10 Core Technology and Automation Tools > We will help you set-up tools such as an Agency Management System, Email Templates, Text Messaging, etc.,
5. Five Best Insurance Prospects > We will show you the Best Practice Campaigns that always focus on the 5 Best Insurance Prospects:
P1. Current Customers,
P2. Referrals From Professional Partners and Customers
P3. People actively interested in or seeking information about your products and services (Online search, watching videos, downloading material, etc.)
P4. Former Customers
P5. People that have a possible upcoming need for your products and services (Expiring Policies, New Movers, Specific Business Types, etc.)
6. Prospect Lists > We teach you the best vendors to use for prospect list and the best agency reports and audits to pinpoint specific niches and prospects;
7. 10 Main Marketing Methods > All marketing methods fall under 10 primary categories. The Inspire a Nation Team and the agency marketing manager/marketing assistant will utilize all 10 categories to market the agency. We teach over 170 Best Practice ways to market an Insurance Agency;
8. Lead Tracking Methods and Tools > 30% of most leads fall through the cracks. We will show you how to maximize tools like your CRM, Agency Management System, Lead Management System, or a simple tracking spreadsheet to track leads;
9. Follow-Up Methods, Timelines, and Technology > Along with a lead tracking tool the agency should have specific activities and practices for lead follow-up. We will teach you the Best Practices for lead follow-up.
We use the acronym P.E.T.S with VIDEO to simplify and standardize the agency's follow-up with leads, prospects, customers, and contacts:
P = PHONE and/or POSTAL MAIL
E = EMAIL (Text Based and/or/ Video Email)
T = TEXT MESSAGES
S = SOCIAL MEDIA and/or SOCIAL NETWORKING
10. Calendar Blocking > The agency must block off specific days and times to accomplish important tasks. Not all agency tasks can be calendar blocked such as endorsement request, etc., but many tasks and processes in the agency can and should be calendar blocked. By teaching you to manage your agency and personal calendar, we will teach you how to find the time to grow your agency.
OTHER STATIONS ON THE $10 MILLION REVENUE ASSEMBLY LINE WE HELP YOU MAXIMIZE INCLUDE:
Process Checklist and Workflows
New Customer Processes
The Claims Processes
Taxes > While the Inspire a Nation Mentoring Program does not directly help you with taxes, by following our processes, tracking, and reporting suggestions, you will be better prepared when tax time rolls around.
Our mentoring program will teach you how to maximize each task on the assembly line!
OUR MENTORING PROGRAM IS DEVELOPED TO TEACH YOU NOT ONLY WHAT TO DO, BUT HOW TO DO IT, AND WHEN TO DO IT!
What benefits will I see if I properly utilize your Insurance Agency Mentoring Service?
See https://www.inspireanation.org/eventcalendar for details!
(Click on the button above or text "EZinspire" to 313131 to join our Freemium Membership)
FREEMIUM MEMBERSHIP RESOURCES INCLUDE:
Let us share our expertise with you by creating a free marketing plan for your agency!
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is an approved continuing education provider with the Texas Department of Insurance.