The Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Insurance Agent Mentoring Program in 90 Seconds!
Use Google Chrome for the best experience with our website
ACTIVE MEMBERS: SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO REGISTER FOR THE UPCOMING STAFF TRAINING MINI-WORKSHOP!
QUICKLINKS TO OUR VARIOUS PROGRAMS
(Btw . . you can also use our chatbot to help explain our programs)
5. JOIN OUR FREEMIUM MEMBERSHIP WITH ACCESS TO VIDEOS, PODCASTS, JOB-AIDS, RECORDED CONFERENCE CALLS AND MORE. . . (Click on the link or text "EZinspire" to 313131)
WITH SO MANY INSURANCE AGENT COACHING AND MENTORING PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, HOW CAN I TELL WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR MY AGENCY?
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring
The Elite, Online Based, Step-by-Step Focused Insurance Agent Coaching and Mentoring Company.
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is a Williams Investment Group Company.
Williams Investment Group is a group of more than 160 partner agencies that produce over a billion dollars a year in new and renewal insurance premiums.
Because our mentoring is taught by investors that are also insurance agents, we mentor you on the best automated tasks, processes, and tools that will not only make you a great agency, but will also make your agency more valuable if you needed to get a loan or sell it one day.
"We have one job as an insurance agent . . . offer the coverage that will best protect our customer's quality of life should they ever have to file a claim! If we don't wake up every day mentally prepared to do our one job . . . we are a sorry excuse for an insurance agent! Hearing or reading what I just said might piss you off, but in your head and in your heart, you know I'm right.
Billy R. Williams' Ph.D.
THE 20 STATIONS OF THE $10 MILLION REVENUE ASSEMBLY LINE THAT INSPIRE A NATION TEACHES
Our goal at Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is to add $10 Million in revenue to your insurance agency in 3 - 5 years. That can't happen without an assembly line approach to growing your agency.
WE HAVE MASTERED BUILDING AND GROWING AN INSURANCE AGENCY
The $10 Million Insurance Revenue Assembly Line
IT TAKES AN ASSEMBLY LINE APPROACH BUILD A $10 MILLION REVENUE INSURANCE AGENCY.
The Inspire a Nation Mentoring Program will provide the support, accountability, checklists, workflows, scripts, templates, and other resources you will need to maximize the Insurance Agency Assembly Line!
1. Carriers ><Niche - Your carriers will guide you to your niche, or the agency will choose a niche and work with carriers that can support the niche.
2. Products and Standard Coverage Recommendations > Your carriers and your niche(s) will determine the products that you market and sell. Set an Agency Standard for Coverage Recommendations per policy and per coverage.
Any coverage below the Agency Standard should be considered a Policy Weakness
Auto = 100/300 UM/UIM
Auto = $50.00/day Rental Reimbursement
Home = $500K Liability
Loss of Business Income at 60%
3. Agency Reports > We will teach you how to track reports that will allow you to make effective business decisions;
4. 10 Core Technology and Automation Tools > We will help you set-up tools such as an Agency Management System, Email Templates, Text Messaging, etc.,
5. Five Best Insurance Prospects > We will show you the Best Practice Campaigns that always focus on the 5 Best Insurance Prospects:
P1. Current Customers,
P2. Referrals From Professional Partners and Customers
P3. People actively interested in or seeking information about your products and services (Online search, watching videos, downloading material, etc.)
P4. Former Customers
P5. People that have a possible upcoming need for your products and services (Expiring Policies, New Movers, Specific Business Types, etc.)
6. Prospect Lists > We teach you the best vendors to use for prospect list and the best agency reports and audits to pinpoint specific niches and prospects;
7. 10 Main Marketing Methods > All marketing methods fall under 10 primary categories. The Inspire a Nation Team and the agency marketing manager/marketing assistant will utilize all 10 categories to market the agency. We teach over 170 Best Practice ways to market an Insurance Agency;
8. Lead Tracking Methods and Tools > 30% of most leads fall through the cracks. We will show you how to maximize tools like your CRM, Agency Management System, Lead Management System, or a simple tracking spreadsheet to track leads;
9. Follow-Up Methods, Timelines, and Technology > Along with a lead tracking tool the agency should have specific activities and practices for lead follow-up. We will teach you the Best Practices for lead follow-up.
We use the acronym P.E.T.S with VIDEO to simplify and standardize the agency's follow-up with leads, prospects, customers, and contacts:
P = PHONE and/or POSTAL MAIL
E = EMAIL (Text Based and/or/ Video Email)
T = TEXT MESSAGES
S = SOCIAL MEDIA and/or SOCIAL NETWORKING
10. Calendar Blocking > The agency must block off specific days and times to accomplish important tasks. Not all agency tasks can be calendar blocked such as endorsement request, etc., but many tasks and processes in the agency can and should be calendar blocked. By teaching you to manage your agency and personal calendar, we will teach you how to find the time to grow your agency.
OTHER STATIONS ON THE $10 MILLION REVENUE ASSEMBLY LINE WE HELP YOU MAXIMIZE INCLUDE:
Process Checklist and Workflows
New Customer Processes
The Claims Processes
Taxes > While the Inspire a Nation Mentoring Program does not directly help you with taxes, by following our processes, tracking, and reporting suggestions, you will be better prepared when tax time rolls around.
Our mentoring program will teach you how to maximize each task on the assembly line!
OUR MENTORING PROGRAM IS DEVELOPED TO TEACH YOU NOT ONLY WHAT TO DO, BUT HOW TO DO IT, AND WHEN TO DO IT!
What benefits will I see if I properly utilize your Insurance Agency Mentoring Service?
See https://www.inspireanation.org/eventcalendar for details!
(Click on the button above or text "EZinspire" to 313131 to join our Freemium Membership)
FREEMIUM MEMBERSHIP RESOURCES INCLUDE:
Let us share our expertise with you by creating a free marketing plan for your agency!
Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring is an approved continuing education provider with the Texas Department of Insurance.
Written in a short, easy to read, "Twitter" style, this workbook (E-Book) will make it super easy for you to understand what and how to implement the best processes to grow your insurance agency.
Everything from finding the right niche, marketing, prospecting, agency automation and technology, process workflows, lead tracking formulas, to what tasks your staff should do every day in the agency.
With over 150 pages of knowledge and wisdom, the workbook is chocked full of links to videos, audio snippets, forms, and other resources to help explain the tasks and processes.
Here is actual audio that is part of the checklist tasks: http://bit.ly/Tasks2Audio
Active Inspire a Nation Members: Hyperlinks in the e-book will take you directly to the corresponding sections of the Video and Document Library.
The workbook also provides a .ics electronic tasks calendar link which will allow you to load tasks and detailed audio instructions into your favorite calendar tools such as Outlook, ICal, or Google Calendar.
Cost? $49.00 (Instant Download)
The Manual and Workbook is also available on Amazon for $54.00
Here is the Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521963630