Select the desired membership level by choosing an option at the bottom of this page.
What benefits will I see if I properly utilize your Insurance Agency Mentoring Service?
Please carefully read the following guidelines prior to enrolling in a membership level:
All of our memberships are automatically member started and stopped by using our online application.We do not manually touch the membership payment in any manner. It is a fully automated system.
PayPal is our preferred payment vendor, however the invoice that you will receive after you register for a membership will give you a payment option other than Paypal that only requires a credit card.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS - Once you access the Video and Document Library or the Data and Marketing Super Center you have full access and download capabilities of our 1000's of resources.
If you do not want to renew your membership you must cancel your automated payment prior to it automatically drafting. Once a renewal payment has processed no refunds will be given.
By completing the membership registration process you acknowledge that while there are no contracts, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
If you cancel you will still have full membership benefits until the end date of your selected membership level. (Example: You enroll on March 1st and cancel your PayPal recurring payment on March 10th, your membership access and benefits will run through March 31.)
If a membership payment is processed prior to Inspire a Nation receiving a request to cancel, NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED and you will have full memberships benefits through the period that the payment was applied to. No Exceptions!
(Example: You sign up for an annual membership on March 1, 2015. Your next annual payment is auto-drafted on March 1, 2016. You notify us on March 10, 2016 that you do not want to continue your membership; NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IN THIS SCENARIO!)
Access to Membership Benefits
Your membership benefits and payment auto-draft will end on the last day of your selected membership level once you have notified Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring that you want to cancel or suspend your membership by manually canceling your auto-draft in your PayPal account, or, sending us an email or text message if you used a CC to enroll.
Longer term enrolled members may have a manual payment account that is not through PayPal. In that case send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 682-200-1808 and inform us that you want to cancel or suspend your membership prior to an auto-draft date.
Example: You notify us on March 10th that you want to cancel your membership prior to your next auto-draft payment being processed on March 25th and you signed up by CC and NOT a PayPal account. Your March 25th payment will not be processed and you will have full member benefits and access till midnight March 24th.
1. Make sure you completely understand our no refund policy
2. To process your membership, simply click on your desired membership level button at the bottom of this page. Your invoice will contain a link to a payment method other than PayPal if your preference is to not use Paypal.
Membership levels are based on the number of individuals affiliated with the agency, group, or organization
Affiliated = Places insurance business and/or services insurance customers on behalf of the agency.
We consider ALL individuals affiliated with the organization to have access to our copyright protected mentoring resources.
Call us at 682-200-1808 ext. 102 if you have any problems or questions
A membership Includes:
1. A Monthly one-on-one web mentoring accountability and process implementation session with an Inspire a Nation Senior Mentor. (2x one-on-one web sessions per month for Level 2 and 3 Memberships)
2. Free subscription to the Data and Marketing Super Center CRM (Level 2 and Level 3 Memberships)
3. Access to the award winning Inspire a Nation Video and Document Library and the 12 Week Agency Onboarding Program with step-by-step videos, job aids, scripts, and resources. (1000's of insurance agent specific training resources, at your finger tips)
4. Biweekly recorded webinar and/or article training sessions, sent to your inbox, on various topics that are important to staffing and running a small business.
5. Subscription to the Inspire a Nation E-Newsletter with tips and tricks that will keep you and your team motivated and engaged with tasks and campaigns that are important in your agency.
6. Email, phone, and web meeting support from the Inspire a Nation help desk team.