1. GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP
2. ALWAYS RETURN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AFTER CLICKING "NEXT" WHEN SUBMITTING A NEW MEMBER APPLICATION
3. PAYPAL IS OUR PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP SIGNUP OPTION. PAYPAL GIVES YOU TOTAL CONTROL WHEN STARTING AND STOPPING YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS
Other reasons you should use PayPal for your membership payments:
A. You can start and stop the membership at your convenience without contacting the Inspire a Nation team.
B. You can easily print your invoices and payment receipts for tax purposes by using PayPal or through the Inspire a Nation Website. (This option is not available when you use the Stripe Payment Option listed below)
C. You can start your membership with a credit card, debit card, checking account, or a linked PayPal account.
Again, Inspire a Nation strongly recommends that you use PayPal to start your membership program.
Use Google Chrome for the best experience with our website.
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP
STOP AND READ THE INFORMATION BELOW!
1. Make sure you completely understand that our memberships are automatically member started and stopped by using PayPal and one of the various credit card options it provides (Our preferred method)
2. Make sure you completely understand our no refund policy!
3. Again, all of our memberships are automatically member started by using our online application, and stopped by canceling your PayPal draft through your PayPal account (Not on the Inspire a Nation Website)
4. We do not manually touch the membership payment in any manner. It is a fully automated system.
5. The exception to numbers 1 - 4 above is if you choose our manual subscription payment option (PayPal is our recommended option)
If you wish to cancel your membership please log into the profile section of your PayPal account and cancel the draft to Williams Family Investment Group.
A phone call or email to Inspire a Nation will not stop your automatic draft, you must cancel your draft through PayPal.
If you do not want to renew your membership you must cancel your automated payments in your PayPal account prior to it automatically drafting.
Once a renewal payment has processed no refunds will be given and you will have full membership access and benefits for the subscription period (30 days for monthly members, one year for annual members), including the ability to schedule one-on-one web mentoring sessions.
If you are a member that happens to be on the Non-PayPal Stripe Payment System, you MUST give us a 7 Business Day notice before a membership draft can be stopped. If you give a cancelation notice within 7 Business Days of an automatic draft, a draft will happen and you will have full membership access and benefits for the subscription period (30 days for monthly members, one year for annual members)
Note: Each fully paid Annual Inspire a Nation Insurance Agent Mentoring Membership
includes a complimentary Fix My Insurance Agency Workshop Registration!
(We will Resume Live In-Person Workshops in 2022. Date TBD)
Each registration allows two people to attend the (live in-person) workshop.
The second attendee MUST be an employee of the registering agency
NOT A PAYPAL FAN? WHILE PAYPAL IS 100% THE WAY WE PREFER FOR YOU TO SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SIGNUP FOR A MEMBERSHIP WITHOUT USING PAYPAL.
Again, we absolutely, 100% prefer you to use PayPal and the multiple credit card options it provides to sign up for a membership. If you are a member that CHOOSES to be on the STRIPE direct credit card payment option, you MUST give us a 7 Business Day notice before a membership draft can be stopped. If you give a cancelation notice within 7 Business Days of an automatic draft, a draft will happen and you will have full membership access and benefits for another 30 days or year (Depending on your membership level).
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE PAYPAL
(Despite our best efforts to convince you to use PayPal and the various credit card options it provides)
Membership levels are based on the number of individuals affiliated with the agency, group, or organization
Affiliated = Places insurance business and/or services insurance customers on behalf of the agency.
We consider ALL individuals affiliated with the organization to have access to our copyright protected mentoring resources.
(Agencies 50+ Staff Members, Agency Clusters, Aggregators, Multiple Agency Groups, 3rd Party Consultants, Virtual Assistants, Carriers, etc., must join as a level 4 member to access the Video Library.
Email us at email@example.com or text message at 682-206-3836 if you have any problems or questions