Live and Prerecorded Implementation Webinars
The sessions are taught by Dr. Billy R. Williams, President - Williams Family Investment Group and Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring.
Some of the webinars are live and some are prerecorded on-demand webinars.
Register individually for the session topic and date that you want to attend!
All registrations are manually approved. You must register at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the session. Registrations submitted within 30 minutes of the session can not be guaranteed to be approved in time to attend the session.
2020 Webinar Topics Include:
• How to value, buy, or sell an insurance agency
· The first 8 marketing campaigns
• Staff Activity Checklist
• Automation and Technology Checklist
• Facebook Ads - Best Practices
• Staffing the Agency - How to locate, interview, onboard, and pay staff
• How to properly conduct a Policy Review
• How to correctly handle a Rate Increase Conversation
• The Best Buttons, Tabs, and Reports in your Agency Management System to make your agency grow new business and retain current customers
Recorded Webinar Sessions
June 10, 2019 - How to Calendar Block
June 24, 2019 - The 19 Core Technology and Automation Tools Every Insurance Agency Should Use
July 8, 2019 - The First 8 Marketing Campaigns an Insurance Agency Should Implement
July 22, 2019 - Declined Coverage Form Training Webinar
August 19, 2019
Video Training: Social Networking - "What Really Works For An Insurance Agent!"
Run Time: 1 Hour and 22 Minutes
Key Timeline Points
Real Time Social Networking Post Example: 14:01
Review of the 10 Step Social Network Activity Checklist: 21:49
Social Networking Tools Inspire a Nation Recommends: 37:12
Number of views of the post created live on the webinar: 1:21:10
September 2, 2019 - New Customer Best Practices Webinar
Run Time 32:00
September 9, 2019 Unique Marketing Campaigns For Insurance Agents
Run Time 1:08:00
October 28, 2019 - Marketing Training for Inspire a Nation Member Agencies
There is more than one video for this topic.
MARKETING INTRODUCTION VIDEO
RUN TIME 18:47