The "Fix My Insurance Agency" BEST PRACTICES Process Implementation Workshop.
Monday and Tuesday, September 23 - 24, 2019
Hilton Garden Inn South
521 East Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76018
Cost: $1290.00/Non Inspire a Nation Member Agency (2 Live Attendees, Unlimited Agency Staff Webinar Attendees)
Active Inspire a Nation Member - $499.00/Agency (2 Live Attendees, Unlimited Agency Staff Webinar Attendees)
Special Note: The September 2019 workshop is complementary (Workshop fee is waived) for any current, active, Inspire a Nation member that was a fully paid attendee of a previous Fix My Insurance Agency Workshop (and one guest.)
Why? Because the workshop has evolved and we want to reward you for supporting the workshop and help you set up the latest best practice automation, tools, and processes such as ChatBots, Social Network Marketing, and Video Marketing.
You must be a current, active, Inspire a Nation Member that fully paid for a prior Fix My Insurance Agency Workshop to attend the September 2019 workshop free of charge.
Each Registered Agency Receives
1. (Non-Member $1290 Registration Only) A One Year Inspire a Nation Level One Insurance Agent Mentoring Membership w Full Access to the Inspire a Nation Video and Document Library and One-on-One Web Mentoring Sessions
2. Best Practice Email and Voice Script Templates
3. An E-Signature Ready Declined Coverage Form
4. A Step-by-Step Basic Chat Bot Script that can be easily modified for your agency and the products you sell
5. Hands On Process Implementation Support during the 2-day workshop and from 7 PM - 10 PM Day 1 of the workshop
Here is the actual format for the Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Fix My Insurance Agency Implementation Workshop:
1. Agents work with a battle buddy to help get stuff done;
2. Agents are given a list of technology tools and automated tasks that should be in place to perform the best practice processes;
3. We walk through the technology and automation tools currently in use in the agency to verify or identify if the tool can perform actions such as email or letter merge, automatically send drip emails based on a triggering event such as an upcoming policy renewal or reported claim, send a text message, etc.;
4. We walk through the 23 core processes an insurance agency must have in place to be successful;
Each conversation, tasks, or process on the 23 Core Processes list had to generate or save an agency $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars) in a 36-month period in order to make the cut.
5. We break down each process into numbered tasks based on Inspire a Nation best practice recommendations;
6. Each numbered task is implemented in real time right there in the workshop;
7. If the current technology or automation can’t perform the tasks, we teach you a manual way of doing it, or we modify the process to fit what your agency can or can’t get done.
Many attendees have reported that they got more tasks, processes, and automation implemented in the two days of the workshop than they got implemented in the previous two years inside the insurance agency.
If you are serious about getting the best processes and best practices in place to grow your insurance agency, you should attend an upcoming Fix My Insurance Agency Implementation Workshop. (www.fixmyinsuranceagency.com)
Just as the English language has 171,000 commonly used words all built on 26 letters, a successful insurance agency is built on 23 core processes.
We will deconstruct the 23 core insurance agency processes and reconstruct them specific to your agency in a way that regardless of where the agency is currently with technology and staffing, we will improve your agency!
We will change your business habits!
23 Core Insurance Agency Processes
1. Staffing: Locating, Hiring, Training, Paying, and Accountability
2. Prospecting: The 5 Best Agency Prospects (Inbound/Outbound)
3. Lead Management
4. Quoting, Rating, Binding
5. Production Forecasting/Reviewing/Accountability
6. New Customer Onboarding (E-Signatures, Declined Cov., T-Docs)
7. Endorsements Process
8. Claims Process
9. Business Referral Partner Process
10. Customer Referral Campaigns
11. Birthday Contact Process
12. Customer Review/Retention Process
13. Rate Increase/Remarketing Process
14. Emergency Contact Process
15. Cancelation/Termination Process
16. Agency Technology: Training and Implementation
17. Social Networking: Connections, Groups, Ads, Remarketing
18. Life Insurance/Financial Services
19. Admin Processes, and Trailing Documents
20. Payments, Remittance, Premium Fund Trust Accounts
21. Book Keeping/Accounting
22. Carrier/Wholesaler Relationship, Technology, Reports
23. Tax Preparation and Reporting
We will also provide two specialty sessions: Agent Succession Planning and Estate Planning!
“The Fix My Insurance Agency” Workshop Q and A
Q. How much does the workshop cost?
A. Non Inspire a Nation Members = $1290/Agency (2 Live Attendees, Unlimited Agency Staff Live Webinar Attendees, One-Year Level One Insurance Agent Mentoring Membership)
Active Inspire a Nation Member = $499/Agency (2 Live Attendees, Unlimited Agency Staff Webinar Attendees)
Q. What do you mean by “unlimited agency staff live webinar attendees?”
A. Each hour-long session will be broadcast live via webinar. This will allow agency staff that could not physically attend the live session to be included in the training.
Q. Who are the sponsors?
A. There are no sponsors! The purpose of the implementation workshop is to show you in a step-by-step manner how to implement the core 23 insurance agent processes utilizing your current tools, technology, and staff, not to sell you stuff.
Q. What do I need to bring with me?
A. We recommend:
1. One additional staff member besides the registrant to learn the processes and steps;
2. A laptop with access to your agency management tools, carrier websites, and email account;
3. Log ons and passwords;
4. A strong desire to learn how to improve your agency!
Q. How will the rest of my staff get access to the workshop topics and step-by-step training?
A. We will simultaneously teach the live workshop class and a live webinar class. The agency staff that can't make the live workshop should attend via the live webinar.
Q. Is there a limit to the number of agencies that can attend?
A. Yes! We will only allow 25 registered agencies to attend per workshop.
Why you ask? Because more than 25 and we lose the ability to scale the workshop in a way that allows us to personalize the 23 core processes for each agency.
Q. Do I have to attend multiple workshops?
A. No. Each two-day workshop is a stand-alone workshop. Simply choose the workshop date that works best for you.
Q. Where can I get a sample of the way Inspire a Nation teaches and get a better understanding of what Inspire a Nation brings to the table?
A. Check out some of our videos, podcast, and interviews at https://www.inspireanation.org/Video/Audio-Resources