Wealth Building Recipe for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs - Written Blog
Read the blog post by clicking here
Watch the video and download the free e-book here!
Acquiring wealth should be the ultimate goal of every small business owner.
Wealth = Owning an asset that consistently grows in value and that you can one day sell at its peak value.
An insurance agency or small business when operated properly is wealth, not just a guaranteed job because you own the business.
In this blog post we will look at the wealth building recipe most small business owners either don't know or don't practice.
We will look at topics such as:
1. The best savings plan formula for a small business owner
2. How processes increase the value of your business
3. Where your employees fit in your wealth building plan
4. Why giving to charities and/or tithing has to be a foundational part of your wealth building plan.
5. How to stay on track once your plan is in place
How can we be so sure that this plan will work? Because our president started as a one person captive agency and has grown the operation into a network of relationships that today produce over $800 Million in new and renewal premiums.
A true mentor is someone that has done what you are trying to do.
Read the blog post by clicking here!