We put out so much value focused information, educational sessions, general wisdom, and experience that it is easy for people to overlook the fact that we are a membership based organization.
We know our competitors are bombarding you with special deals and offers, so here is a quick reminder of what we bring to the table.
Below is a summary of our benefits, membership levels, and prices
What benefits will I see if I properly utilize your Insurance Agency Mentoring Service?
- An Increase in Effective Marketing Activities
- An Increase in Monthly: Item, Policy, and Premium Production
- An Increase in Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- A Reduced Number of Premium Decrease Endorsements
- An Increase in the Number of Premium Increase Endorsements
- A Reduced Number of Broker of Record Request to Leave the Agency
- An Increased Number of Broker of Record Request to Join the Agency
- An Increase in Referrals
- An Increase in Testimonials
- A More Accurate and Sanitized Customer and Contact Database
- More Efficient and Effective Use of the Agency's Technology
- An Effective Process for Interviewing, Hiring, Training, and Accountability of Agency Staff
- A More Profitable and Successful Agency
Q. How does Inspire a Nation accomplish the benefits you mentioned above?
A. By providing the agency and all team members of the agency:
- The Inspire a Nation Video and Document Library. This is the most comprehensive and complete library of processes, step-by-step job-aids, marketing tools, and mentoring resources available in the insurance industry specific to operating a P&C insurance agency. If it happens in a P&C insurance agency, it's in the video and document library!
- Private web mentoring session(s) for your agency team members with an Inspire a Nation process implementation specialist. We will train and role play the processes with your staff that is needed to help grow your agency.
- Step by step: job-aids, scripts, screen captures, letter and email templates, automation and technology setup instructions, and process workflows that make it easy for you and your team to implement processes in your insurance agency,
- A unique recommended process implementation plan focused on marketing, sales, service, and retention specific to your agency.
- Help desk support by phone and email from the Inspire a Nation support team
- (Special Note - We also provide the option to have an Inspire a Nation Mentor spend up to 3 days in your agency and provide hands-on training and mentoring to your agency team members.
What are the different levels of membership and prices?
Level 1: Small Agency Membership $129.00/month OR $1290.00 annual
To qualify for the Level 1 Small Agency Membership the agency must have a total of 10 or less team members that are affiliated with the agency.
Level 2: Medium Agency/Group Membership $299.00/month OR $2990.00 annual
To qualify for the Level 2 Medium Agency Membership the agency or group must have a minimum of 11 and no more than 30 team members that are affiliated with the organization.
Level 3: Large Agency/Group Membership $12,000.00 and up (Annual Membership Only!)
To qualify for the Level 3 Large Agency Group Membership the agency or group should have 30+ team members or sub agencies that are affiliated with the agency or group. The actual membership rate will be negotiated based on the total size of the group.
This is the perfect membership for agency clusters, aggregators, insurance companies, and insurance organizations
Questions on signing up for the Level 3 Membership ?Please contact our corporate offices at firstname.lastname@example.org 682-200-1808
AGENCY MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP
($349/month – Limited Availability)
(The agency must have 10 staff members or less)
The purpose of this membership level is to teach the agency principal how to operate an effective and efficient agency.
This membership level is for agents/agencies that need to outsource operational management of the agency for a short term in order to make sure training, key tasks, processes, and accountability occur in the agency.
Our team becomes the part-time office manager that most agents/agencies wish they had in place.
- A weekly mentoring and accountability web meeting or phone meeting with the agency principal(s)
- A biweekly production review/forecast/role play web meeting with the agency staff members. (2 web meetings per month)
- Our team helps with the set-up of automation such as drip email, text messaging, dial technology tools, and use of your social networking tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- We help you maximize the use of your website, Google Analytics, email collection processes, local online directories, SEO, YouTube, and other online tools.
- We also help you create and effectively use traditional marketing campaigns such as postal mail, telemarketing, group presentations, and referral campaigns.
Note: We do not create websites, or social networking profiles, but we do help you maximize their use!
The agency principal is responsible for all purchases and payments related to using recommended automation, tools, and marketing campaigns.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION